We are a friendly, professional crew, easy to get along with and full of creative ideas! Do you want to work with True Food Movement? Here’s what you need to know:
Brands We Prefer
- We only work with products that are non-GMO and/or organic
- Whole foods are a perfect fit. The closer the food is to its natural state, the better; think nuts vs. nut muffins or tomatoes vs. spaghetti sauce
- Grocers who focus on healthy lifestyles are also a great fit for our readers
- We like cooking and baking products that make a home cook’s life easier
Food Photography / Recipe Development
We love to do food photography and recipe development. Talk to us about your idea and how we can help your dish or brand shine. Restaurant shoots are available in the Boston area. We also can create and shoot dishes in our studio.
Along the same lines, we can create unique, fresh recipes for you and your brand. Our work has appeared in Whole Foods Magazine and Shape.com among others media outlets.
- Combined Twitter feeds: 25,000+
- Combined Facebook feeds: 3,750+
- Combined Pinterest: 1,500+
- Blog Pageviews: 8,000+
- Email list: 1,700+
We are just getting started, but our reach is rapidly expanding. We’ll update these numbers monthly, and we’d love to work with you as we grow our brand. Contact Lisa Johnson, publisher, at Lisa@HealthyDoseMedia.com. We look forward to working together!